Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Bobbi Brown Come-Highter Greys - When Did Grey Get So Naughty?

If you are feeling tied down to your usual makeup routine, some excitement has arrived, courtesy of Bobbi Brown. Inspired by the recent obsession with all things grey, Bobbi Brown Cosmetics introduced a limited-edition collection of the best grey shades - come-hither hues - hand-picked by Bobbi herself.

Featuring four Eye Shadows, a Long-Wear Cream Shadow, and a Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner, this sultry collection has "everything a woman desires to achieve a sexy yet polished look."  With every purchase of Bobbi’s grey collection, you’ll receive a sample of Bobbi’s new perfume oil, Bed. Woah! Are we feeling naughty now? (That reminds me...I ordered Bed...can't wait to receive it.)

They greys will be available this month exclusively at Bobbi Brown Counters at Macy’s and at Bobbi Brown's Web site. If you shop online, make sure to check out the Smoky Eye Collection, a palette of greys. Use code BBCREAM, and you'll get free shipping and a deluxe sample of High-Shimmer Lip Gloss in Bellini.

You in?

Photo courtesy of Bobbi Brown

11 comments:

Becca @ The Beauty Sample said...

Oooh I can't wait to see what you think about Bed--I'm super curious about that one! This is a nice grey palette, but I think I will probably pass. I have enough MAC and Bobbi Brown greys in my collection that don't get any use :P

Nemo said...

This looks like the CHANEL Smokey Eyes eye quad from a few years back. I have 2 of them. I will not be buying Bobbi Brown.

too_busy_to_stitch said...

I'll almost certainly be in when this gets over here to the UK :) Lovely colours!

Charlestongirl said...

Becca, Bed's notes are super-fab. I'm sure I'm going to love it!

Anahita said...

I just ordered and received the new Bed perfume oil from the BB website. The first few minutes after application are an acrid, chemically mess. I thought immediately that I was going to send it back for a refund and it smelled absolutely horrid. However, a half hour later I began smelling a beautiful orange blossom like scent and couldn't tell where it was coming from. i then took a sniff of my wrist and realized it was the oil. Needless to say, I decided to keep it. I think if people can tolerate the initial stinky smell, they will be rewarded with a beautiful dry down.

SuePhilly said...

I had a very very bad experience with another BB scent called Baby. It was putrid. Like no baby I've ever smelled except maybe one with a dirty diaper. I'm going to pass on Bed.

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Becca,

Bed is filled with notes I love, so I expect to love it. You never know, though. I'll feature it when it arrives.

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Nemo, maybe not unique, but definitely pretty!

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Too Busy!

Can you order online? Which stores carry BB in the UK?

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Anahita!

Intriguing. Can't wait now to get mine!

Idaira said...

It reminds me so much to a palette by Chanel...mmm I'm not sure... anyway grey color doesn't fit me at all :S