Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Tarte QVC Exclusive Six-Piece Amazonian Adventure Color Collection

Here's a deal you won't want to miss! Don't tell anyone, though, until you place your order. Even though it's Friday's "Today's Special Value" at QVC, you can order it now. This special collection has a retail value of $197, but between now and Friday's end, you can order it at QVC for $39.98, plus QVC's annoying shipping charge. After September 10, the price will be $48. This is a deal this Tarte lover couldn't pass up!

What is it? A six-piece Passport to the Amazon color collection, inspired by Tarte creator Maureen Kelly's journey to the Amazon Rain Forest. The set is designed to give you everything you need to discover the skin-balancing benefits of Tarte's blend of Amazonian clay.

Any woman who desires a natural and easy-to-use complete makeup wardrobe that will enhance her natural beauty and lift her confidence, while infusing skin with tarte's high-performance natural ingredients, is going to love this collection. Each clay-infused shade was specifically selected to enhance and brighten all skin tones and eye colors.

The set has these fab items, three of which are exclusive.
  • 1 oz Amazonian clay-infused cheek stain in Perfect Rose
  • 0.1 oz emphasEYES Amazonian clay waterproof shadow/liner in Blackened Plum
  • 0.24 fl oz Lights, Camera, Lashes! mascara
  • 0.18 oz emphasEYES Amazonian clay-infused eye shadow trio in Matte Light Pink, Shimmering Sand, and Burnt Bronze
  • 0.1 oz emphasEYES Amazonian clay-infused waterproof brow mousse in Taupe, Medium Brown, or Rich Brown - a world-wide launch of the brow mousse. I selected Taupe.
  • 0.20 oz vitamin-infused lip gloss in Paradise, a rosy pink shade, exclusive to QVC until December 31.
  • Double-ended eyeliner brush
  • Double-ended brow brush
Can you resist? I couldn't. I just made sure my set was ordered before I told you. Head over to see it at QVC - before the world catches on!

Photo courtesy of Tarte

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Just placed my order! I've been wanting to try Tarte since reading your positive reviews, this was too good to pass up! Thanks for letting us in on such a great deal.

PS I didn't comment, but loved the picture of Charlie! He looks like such a character and must be a wonderful companion with all of that personality!

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Lisa,

I think we are going to love our new Tarte sets!

Charlie sends cat kisses. Thank you. He is a doll. He had me in hysterics this morning. When it was time for me to go to work, he was on the porch, and the morning was gorgeous. I told him it was time to come in. He literally ran laps around the porch at top jungle boy speed to prevent me from catching him and bringing him inside. I had to wait for him to give up (the game) before I could leave for work. :)