Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Beautyhabit Introduces McEvoy Ranch 80 Acres

Every now and then, I get an e-mail that makes my heart race. I got one like that this morning from Beautyhabit, announcing skin care from McEvoy Ranch. Just in case you aren't a "foodie," McEvoy Ranch makes some of the best olive oils on earth. They are certified organic - not simply great, but award-winning. I go out of my way to have one of their fabulous olive oils on hand at all times. You should see the huge jug in my kitchen!

Now, Beautyhabit has announced 80 Acres, a small line of skin- and body-care products enriched with McEvoy Ranch estate-produced pure, organic olive oil. 80 Acres takes its name from the plot of land where the ranch first planted Tuscan olive seedlings. The scents of verde and lavender in the products reflect the rolling hills and fragrant gardens on the property.

What can we buy? I want everything!
  • Verde Hand & Body Lotion ($25)
  • Verde Hand & Body Wash ($20)
  • Verde Bath Salts ($24)
  • Verde Olive Oil Body Balm ($22)
  • Verde Olive Oil Soap ($9)
  • Olive Oil Lip Balm ($9)
  • Lavender Hand & Body Lotion ($25)
  • Lavender Hand & Body Wash ($20)
  • Lavender Bath Salts ($24)
  • Lavender Olive Oil Body Balm ($22)
  • Lavender Olive Oil Soap ($9)
Just "listen to" this description of the Verde Olive Oil Body Balm!

Created by McEvoy's gardeners for moisturizing and protecting skin from the elements, this estate-produced body balm is handcrafted with 97% organic ingredients. This sensuous blend of olive and jojoba oils, beeswax, and vitamin E is rich in natural antioxidants and is easily absorbed into the skin to deeply nourish and protect. Handcrafted from the purest botanical ingredients.

That makes me want it now! Of course, I need lavender too! I think I will order the Lavender Olive Oil Hand & Body Lotion - to start.

80 Acres Hand & Body Lotion is rich in antioxidants and deeply hydrating. Scented with the essential oils of lavender, ylang ylang, lemon, and lime, it evokes the colorful hillsides in full bloom.

I haven't been on McEvoy's Web site for a long time because I had found a local source for their olive oils. Today, I saw that they sell these skin-care products too. So, you can order at the McEvoy Web site and pick up some olive oil at the same time, or place an order with Beautyhabit. Beautyhabit has a special offer. With your purchase of $40 or more of 80 Acres products, you will receive a full-sized Olive Oil Lip Balm. Use code 80ACRES until October 4.

Simply writing this feature has made me hungry for a baguette with McEvoy olive oil. You know what I'll be doing tonight after I place my order!

Photos courtesy of Beautyhabit

3 comments:

Leigh said...

And now, a lavender I can try!

Charlestongirl said...

Have you tried the McEvoy olive oil, Leigh?

Leigh said...

Haven't tried their olive oil - - maybe will!

Have a great weekend!