Monday, March 1, 2010

Bobbi Brown Bronze Shimmer Brick Compact

What was it about February that made my thoughts turn to bronzers? Perhaps my pale skin got totally colorless? Early in February, when Bobbi offered the limited-edition Bronze Shimmer Brick Set to support The Heart Truth campaign, I ordered the set.

I've never met a Shimmer Brick I didn't love, and I knew that despite its dark appearance in the photo, I could use it with the right brush. I know I can count on Bobbi Brown color - a supreme compliment in my book!

I have quickly grown to love my Bronze Shimmer Brick Compact ($38), which is available on its own! This highly rated original Shimmer Brick Compact combines multiple shades of shimmering powder to creates a bronzy glow. If I use a fluffy brush, I can wear this color as a blusher or bronzer, and, of course, the individual strips of color are perfect for contouring and eye lids (the lightest two colors for my eyes).

This compact brings life to my face, and I'll be using it year round. Swirled together, the colors give me such a healthy look! And while I use it with a light touch, those with darker skin can layer it until the right look and shade is achieved.

This must-have Shimmer Brick is available at Bobbi Brown's Web site and Bobbi Brown counters nationwide. Check it out when you go shopping!

Remember, tomorrow is another Pretty Powerful Tuesday Tweetstakes! For directions on entering to win Bobbi Brown goodies, see my posting from last week. I'll retweet Bobbi's Pretty Powerful question so that all of my Twitter followers see it tomorrow - and it will show up on the Twitter widget here at Best Things in Beauty.

Photo courtesy of Bobbi Brown

3 comments:

Barbados Apartment Hotel said...

this compact is a great addition to my make up kit... KUDOS!!!!

Vanessa S said...

I love the BB Shimmer Brick....It is so versatile!!

Charlestongirl said...

I agree with you both. Shimmer Bricks are in my "all-time favorites" category. What a marvelous introduction they were! And so copied by other companies too. :)