Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Costco Beauty Bonanza

I have raved before about Costco's beauty deals. Sunday, I was blown away by the incredible gift selections in the "beauty" section.

I learned from my mistake of buying only one NÉOLIA Olive Oil soap eight-pack when I saw it (it never reappeared). Sunday, I found the nicest gift sets and stocked up. When I stumbled upon the Anthousa mini fragrance diffuser sets, I thought I was in the wrong store! The Trios were $19.99. At Neiman Marcus and Saks, they cost $85.

Each Trio includes three 100 ml diffusers. The Citrus Trio has Aqua Verbena, Pomegranate & Mint, and Vanilla Grapefruit & Blood Orange. The Orchard Trio has Nectarine & Red Currant, Cucumber & Green Grass, and Fig Leaf & Bitter Almond. The Blossom Trio has Athenian Orchid & Jasmine, White Gardenia, and Cliff Rose & White Carnation. Sorry that I can't identify the fragrances in the Chinoiserie Trio. I didn't buy any of those. Costco often has different products in different stores, but if you head that way, make sure to look for these.

For the body, Costco has a four-pack of Tree Hut Shea Body Butters. In Original, Tahitian Grass, Coconut Lime, and Hawaiian Kukui, these are heavenly scented and intense body moisturizers. A three-pack set at Amazon costs $15. At Costco, there are four in the set for $12.99.

There is also a great Bliss Spa and Aaaah Set with a Tried + Blue Bubbling Body Wash and a Body Lotion - both large. The set is priced at $14.99 in the store. On Costco's Web site, the set is priced at $24.99.

Costco has plenty of co-branded Borghese sets too - all at bargain prices.

If you are shopping for really nice gifts at incredible prices, you can't beat Costco!

Logo and photo courtesy of Costco

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish we had a Costco in our state but, alas!
I also heard some Costco stores have started to sell Chanel bags.

Charlestongirl said...

Darn - not one in the whole state? I'd write Costco and beg.

If I ever see a Chanel bag, I may faint right there in the warehouse. Wow!

Unknown said...

I looked Costco locations up and closest one to me is 180 miles away :( Same goes to Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom and any designer boutiques. I officially live in a crappy state!

I read that people spotted Chanel classic flaps in New Jersey Costco. price was not much cheaper - 2,500 for a bag, not sure if that is much of a discount :)

Charlestongirl said...

Have you considered moving someday? :)

Unknown said...

plenty of times!
but the cost of living is unbeatable and i am stuck with my grad school for another year at least!