Saturday, August 1, 2009

Grapes Antioxidant Skin Moistuzizer

In a free sample gift with purchase I got a few months ago, I got a three-ounce sample of Grapes from the Vineyard Collection by V.C. Grapes & Co. It looked pretty interesting, so I tried it one night as I went to bed. Was I surprised by how nice it is! It has a soothing, fruity, and "intoxicating" fragrance (better than going to a wine tasting!).

We all know by now that grapes have powerful antioxidant properties, and we have been urged to drink red wine to be healthy - something I have taken to heart! People in the know are taking grape seed extract in pill form. Turns out grapes and the chemicals contained within them are good for our skin, and this moisturizer claims to restore the skin's resiliency and elasticity.

This Grapes Skin Moisturizer is made from 100% California grapes (nutraceutical-grade grape extract) and contains rejuvinating amino acids, vitamins A, C, and E, water, glycerin, and Aloe Vera gel, and some trace elements - all good. It has a bouquet of black raspberry and, well, grapes. It is luscious. There is also a body wash available from this company.

I like the fact that the full-sized product comes with a pump applicator. I much prefer the ease of a pump (once I get it going) to another type of top.

When I looked for this product online, I found it readily available from Amazon ($9.99). So, I still don't know what company sent me this lovely large sample, but I'm grateful. I found a new friend.

Photo courtesy of Amazon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree, it's pure yummy! I got it at the discount section of my cities beauty supply store for 2.75 3oz bottle :) yippee