Thursday, August 6, 2009

Estee Lauder's New Signature 5-Tone Shimmer Powders

Estee Lauder introduced two new wonderfully versatile shimmer powder compacts for eyes, cheeks, and face in the Fall 2009 Sensuous Gold Color Collection. The Signature 5-Tone Shimmer Powder ($36) comes in two multi-hued palettes: Bronze Shimmer and Pink Shimmer. They are both gorgeous!

My wallet popped right out when I saw them at Saks. The Bronze Shimmer has terrific sheer and shimmery shades that suit both eyes and cheeks. While I won't wear the Pink Shimmer on my eyelids, I will wear it on my cheeks - the shades are so pretty,

With both shimmer powder compacts, either swipe alone or in "twos" with a smaller brush for a controlled application or straight from top to bottom with a fluffy brush, picking up all of the colors. You're going to love these. Look for them wherever Estee Lauder products are sold.

No comments: