Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Benefit Silky-Finish Lipsticks

I love Benefit's Silky-Finish Lipsticks! I have so many of the shades I've lost count. Hug It Out, a pearl-pink mauve is my favorite. I'm on my third tube.

These aren't brand new, but they are noteworthy nonetheless. They have a silky smooth formula, so they feel great on your lips. They have sheer coverage that's buildable. I find that one coat is enough for me, though. There's a nice slanted tip for ease of application. They even come with a beauty fortune inside every package. My favorite says, "And on the 7th day, makeup was created." Even better, the price is right at $18.

These lipsticks are available in cream and pearl formulas, and I prefer the pearls that have a nice, quiet shine. In addition to Hug It Out, I love Swoonderful (pearl/silver mauve) and Candy Store (pearl/copper pink). I do have some of the cream shades, and they are very nice too. There are 22 shades on Sephora, so there's a color for everyone.

Benefit's Full-Finish Lipstick ($18) is the "companion product" to Silky Finish. Like the Silky-Finish lipsticks, Full-Finish is nice and creamy. It simply has more pigmented color. My favorite is Do Tell, a pink/mauve. There are 14 shades, and three are new. One of the new colors, Breakup Rumor, available on Benefit's Web site, looks like a must-have to me.

Right now, Benefit has free shipping (through July 22 only) with code TWODAYUS. You can get a free California Kissin' with every $35 order (no code needed). In addition, you get two free samples with every order. Sephora has some great deals too, so now's the time to shop.

No comments: